QS APPLE 2020 Virtual Conference is designed for senior and emerging higher education leaders, as well as academics.
The participants of QS APPLE 2020 Virtual Conference are diverse, which is one of the events’ core strengths. They include:
- Presidents, vice chancellors, policy advisers, especially those involved in formulating their institutional strategy.
- International collaboration experts interested in expanding collaborations through student and faculty mobility, dual/joint degrees, joint research, etc.
- Senior and rising higher education administrators seeking best practices, career development and networking opportunities with counterparts from around the world.
- Academics, from professors to PhD students, who study higher education and the global knowledge economy and want to interact with front-line professional leaders.
- Public officials at ministries of education and related agencies involved in higher education reforms, internationalization and promotion.
- Quality assurance experts from national and international agencies seeking partners and a broader insight into global accreditation trends.
- Business, NGO and other stakeholders who have a close interest in higher education developments in the region.
The motivations for attending QS APPLE 2020 Virtual Conference are as diverse as the event’s participants, and include a mix of: