QS APPLE 2021 conference and exhibition will gather the thought leaders and experts in higher education to examine the “Future Rebalance: Emerging trends and workforce in the Asia Pacific” from 3-5 November 2021.
Higher education in the Asia Pacific is on the cusp of becoming a world superpower, as it adjusts to internal and external demands. The QS APPLE 2021 will look at the upcoming trends for the region, its needs and wants, and where the greatest opportunities lie.
Unpacking several opportunities to build strong relationships and strategic partnerships, the three-day event will feature keynotes, debates, panel discussions, and case studies.
- Presidents, vice-chancellors, policy advisors
- International collaboration experts
- Senior and emerging higher education administrators
- Public officials
- Quality assurance experts
- Business, NGO and other stakeholders
Click here for more information.