QS Asia-Pacific Professional Leaders in Education (QS-APPLE) is the prime conference and exhibition for international educators in Asia, Europe, America and Australasia. Each year, the conference moves to a different geographical location to highlight the richness and diversity of higher education within the Asia-Pacific region. In the Asia-Pacific. In previous years, conference locations have included Bali, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei, Melbourne, and Putrajaya. This year, the conference will be held at Taichung – the third largest city in Taiwan and home to many manufacturers, which in recent years has experienced rapid growth in the diversity of its cultural offerings. The 13th QS-APPLE conference is co-hosted by China Medical University and Asia University, two ambitious and globalising higher education institutions.
Having surpassed 12 years in business, QS-APPLE has now established itself as the major higher education conference and exhibition that improves international recognition of universities in the Asia-Pacific – reinforcing its mission of building world-class universities for regional communities through global partnership and collaboration.
As a leading international higher education event, 13th QS-APPLE will continue to evolve in response to participants’ changing needs and in anticipation of new trends in this important sector. Our innovative and engaging conference programme reflects our vision of supporting the internationalisation of Asia-Pacific universities by providing valuable opportunities for networking, exchanging best practice, and discussing recent developments in higher education in this dynamic region.
22–24 November 2017
The Splendor Hotel Taichung, Taiwan
China Medical University and Asia University
Enriching experiences await the international delegates at the 13th QS-APPLE higher education conference and exhibition. An event that has grown in size and prominence year after year.
The exciting line-up of activities at 13th QS-APPLE includes:
- Parallel sessions – featuring general and specific aspects of international higher education
- Plenary sessions – with keynote addresses by leading authorities on higher education
- QS Squared Debate – exciting, interactive engagement of the academia for the better understanding of higher education concepts
- Exhibition – leading universities and other higher education institutions from around the world showcasing their institutions and programmes
- Creative Awards – for best international education promotional design in four categories
- Vibrant social programme – comprising ice-breaking reception, conference dinner and closing lunch during the three conference days, for more relaxed networking
QS-APPLE is designed for senior and middle-ranking academics, educators and administrators from universities and colleges around the world who aspire to advance the international success of their institutions and students.
|Early-bird offer ends||30 July 2017|
|Online registration closes||15 November 2017|
|Conference build-up||21 November 2017|
|Conference & exhibition opening||22 November 2017|
* The dates above are tentative and may be subjected to changes.