Gathering of Asia's top university leaders,
QS Asia-Pacific Professional Leaders in Education – QS-APPLE – is the prime conference and exhibition for international educators in Asia, Europe, America and Australasia. Each year, the conference moves to a different geographical location to highlight the richness and diversity of higher education in the Asia-Pacific. In previous years, conference locations have included Bali, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Seoul, Singapore and Taipei and Australia. This year, the conference is going to Putrajaya in Malaysia – a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony. 12th QS-APPLE is co-hosted by Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), a fast-globalising university.
Having surpassed 11 years in business, QS-APPLE has now established itself as the major higher education conference and exhibition that improves international recognition of universities in the Asia-Pacific – reinforcing its mission of building world-class universities for regional communities through global partnership and collaboration.
As a leading international higher education event, 12th QS-APPLE will continue to evolve in response to participants changing needs and in anticipation of new trends in this important sector. Our innovative and engaging conference programme reflects our vision of supporting the internationalisation of Asia-Pacific universities by providing valuable opportunities for networking, exchanging best practice, and discussing recent developments in higher education in this dynamic region.
Enriching experiences await the International delegates at the 12th anniversary of QS-APPLE higher education conference which has grown in size and prominence year after year.
The exciting line-up of activities at 12th QS-APPLE includes:
- Parallel sessions – featuring general and specific aspects of international higher education
- Plenary sessions – with keynote addresses by leading authorities on higher education
- QS Squared Debate – exciting, interactive engagement of the academia for the better understanding of higher education concepts
- QS Rankings workshop – providing insightful knowledge on university rankings
- Exhibition – leading universities and other higher education institutions from around the world showcasing their institutions and programs
- Creative Awards – for best international education promotional design in four categories
- Vibrant social program – comprising ice-breaking reception, conference dinner and closing lunch during the three conference days, for more relaxed networking
QS-APPLE is designed for senior and middle-ranking academics, educators and administrators from universities and colleges around the world who aspire to advance the international success of their institutions and students.
Online registration closes
conference & exhibition opening
15 November 2016
20 November 2016
22 November 2016